Hello after a successfull installation of Ubuntu 12.10 amd64, I am now unable to boot Windows 8.
Here are my actions:
- Made room (15 GB) for Ubuntu from Windows 8 Computer Managment
- Boot Ubuntu 12.10 amd64 LiveUSB with EFI and with Secure Boot enabled
- Created 2 new partitions at the end (13 GB Ext4 Root amd 2 GB Swap)
- Selected Windows 8 EFI System Partition to install bootloader
Grub gives me at boot:
- Ubuntu (works without problems)
- Windows Recovery Environment (lots of errors)
- Windows 8 (2 error messages describe just below)
The 2 error messages are:
error: can't find command drivemap.
error: invalid EFI file path