Here is the Problem: I have two computers connected in the same LAN.
I am trying to access one computer from another using Remote Desktop Viewer, I am able to see the remote desktop.
But when i click on any thing or perform any action, I dont see the result but the action is performed on the remote desktop..But it is not refreshed on the remote desktop screen..
- Opened Remote Desktop viewer
- Connected to the other computer which has yahoo home page opened
- Clicked on the close button of the web page
- Action is performed on the other computer (Yahoo page is closed).
- On Remote Desktop screen i still see the Yahoo home page
- Whatever action i perform on remote desktop screen i see the same screen(In this case yahoo home page)
Bottom line: Whatever screen i see on the start up of Remote Desktop viewer that is not getting refreshed.
So the thing is though i am able to perform actions on remote desktop, the screen is not refreshing..
How do i solve this?
I hope i made my point clear..
NOTE: I am connecting to Ubuntu 9.04 machine from Ubuntu 10.04LTS.. I am really not sure if that makes any difference.