I have a poster I would like to print. It is far larger than a single sheet of paper that can fit in my printer. What is a program that I can use to print it out on separate sheets of paper (to assemble later)?
Install posterazor it will be suitable for you. After installation, you can see posterazor under Applications → Graphics → PosteRazor.
- Step 1: Import your poster
- Step 2: You can see the size of the imported image here.
- Step 3: Enter dimensions and borders
- Step 4: Enter the overlapping value
- Step 5: Define the final poster size for multiple sheets.
- Step 6: Save the poster.
- Now you will get all the split images in PDF format.
- Print the image and integrate it.
Try using scribus. Its for DTP (Desktop Publishing) only. You will get help here http://docs.scribus.net/ also initial issues of fullcirclemagazine has good tutorial for scribus.
protected by Community♦ Nov 11 '16 at 16:51
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?