I got an e-mail suggesting some fixes, and I'm not sure about the next steps I should follow to fix my app.
First of all, read carefully what the reviewer is asking you to do on the e-mail. It will generally be either a request for information or a prompt to address some issues with your app.
In all cases:
- Reply to the information request using the Feedback tab on your submission in My Apps
- Optionally, if you don't receive a reply in a few days, send an e-mail reminder to the ARB mailing list.
If the ARB has done some changes to your app, apply those changes:
- Merge changes - The e-mail you got most probably contains a link to a branch with some suggested changes.
bzr merge lp:<branch-with-the-fixes>on your source tree to merge in the changes
- Then commit them with the
bzr commitcommand (or optionally
quickly saveif you use Quickly)
- Build and upload a new package - Build a new package after you've applied the changes:
- Run the
debuild -Scommand in your source tree to build a local source package
dput ppa:yourusername/ppa ../projectname_*_source.changesto upload the local source package to your remote PPA in Launchpad
- Run the
- Give feedback Don't forget to reply in the Feedback tab as explained above