- I've just installed Ubuntu 22.04 on my laptop with 8GB ram (no dual boot, ext4 + 20GB linux swap);
- Installed 2 gnome shell extensions (Dash to panel, Workspace Matrix);
- My working environment is just vs code, webpack dev server, and chrome;
- During the active development something dies ~ every 10 minutes. Could not find any error logs, it looks like app is closed (in case of webpack dev server the terminal window is closed). If it's chrome - no chrome processes left.
- For now, it did not happen with the active app - only background ones die. It's like you save a code, switch to the browser - and there's no browser, or you inspect something in devtools, switch to vs code - and there's no vs code.
What should be the first step investigating this? Where to look for any logs/crash reports?