I'm using an EPSON printer connected via USB. It's setting up successfully, accepting jobs, and instantly marking jobs as completed. But the printer isn't printing them (or showing any indication of receiving a job).
I've tried the following things:
- Installing it with open-source drivers
- Installing it with proprietary drivers
- Using different USB ports (2.0 and 3.0)
- Connecting it via Ethernet (didn't work, I also don't use WiFi so that's not an option)
- Restarting jobs in the queue
- All the steps under "USB printer" here show the printer is connected properly: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingPrintingProblems
- Printing on Windows with a different device (which works fine)
I've also tried the other DebuggingPrintingProblems wiki troubleshooting steps, but can't because I don't know how to retrieve the ID of the printer's queue.
Does anyone have any ideas?
- Printer: Epson Stylus NX635
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
- GUI: GNOME 3.36.3 with Regolith WM