I can't boot my computer anymore after weird events.
I don't understand why it is doing that, because the PC is one week old and was working fine until yesterday. Some info:
- I didn't overclocked anything
- the PSY is a 650 watt seasonic gold, I don't think that is the issue and it didn't crashed at load, so why at idle ?
- I tried a friend's ram and the PC keep crashing, so my ram is OK I think
- my BIOS is up to date, and I flashed it once more.
- clear CMOS did nothing
- I tried to swap RAM slot, it did nothing
Any clue is welcome, I really need this PC for work :)
Gpu 5700 xt Ram 2x8 corsair pro 3200MHz
Motherboard MSI b450 Pro Carbon AC
Psu seasonics core gold 650
1to ssd sabrent nvme
Have a nice day !
EDIT: Try to enable AMD Cool n quiet in your bios, I didn't crashed yet with that feature enabled. EDIT': It has not