How do I go about doing so? Gnome tweak tool won't launch under gnome 3 and I want to know if there is any other way of changing the shell theme. Thank you.
- Do sudo nautilus in your favorite Terminal emulator.
- Navigate to usr/share/themes/
- Drop in the theme folder (should be theme name, and have a folder inside called gnome-shell)
- Rename folder default to oldefault
- Rename new theme folder to default.
- Open the run dialogue and type r
I had the same issue, but was able to easily uninstall the extension via the gnome shell extensions web page: https://extensions.gnome.org/local/