Installed a new Epson XP-830. This printer has a number of connection options, to include USB and wireless. I can't print wireless from Ubuntu 19.10.
- Windows prints to either USB or wireless connection.
- Ubuntu prints via USB connection.
- Ubuntu network discovery finds the printer properly.
- Printer added manually, or via discovery, neither prints.
- Ubuntu won't print via wireless connection.
- Epson printer drivers installed, no help.
- Will print the CUPS "Test Page" fine.
- Using Verizon MiFi hotspot for wireless.
- Computer looks like the print cycle is complete, although the print queue empties very quickly, and the printer indicates that it's printing for about 3 seconds, but nothing prints.