The speed of my CPU fan it's out of control, just go to the fastest speed to the lowes without any reason. The next list is the things that I have tried without any success:
- I tried to change in the bios and set other parameters.
sensors, detect it, and install
- Reinstall Bios software and Ubuntu.
- try other monitoring programs as
psensors, htop, tlp,etc.
Are there anyway (programs, commands, whatever) to control my fan speed in Ubuntu, or to make my Bios work correctly. in addition here is my hardware setup:
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E GAMING
- Fan: cryorig a40 ultimate
- CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920x
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04
Also, I have to say, that I can see the fan speed with
sensors or other monitoring software...