I bought a computer a couple of months ago wasn't able to make it work so tried again, here is the spec:
- CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K
- Motherboard : Gigabyte Z390 UD
- SSD: Samsung SSD 1.0TB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2
- GPU: palit geforce rtx 2070
When trying to install I got these error messages:
- nouveau : unknown chipset
- PCIE bus error: severity=corrected, type physical layer
After installing I was able to reach the login screen, when I move my mouse over my user name to log in, mouse movements are choppy. and after i enter password (also choppy typing) I return to the login screen.
I've spent a lot of hours on this and no success.
- tried to install for desktop 18.04.03 and 19.10
- I didn't enable HWE, just downloaded from the official website created ISO and tried to install
- How do I enable HWE?
How do I make it work?