I know Win+F1, Win+F2 or Ctrl+Alt+Left, Ctrl+Alt+Right can switch to another desktop.

But how can I do it like Alt+Tab to cycle through desktops by keyboard? For example, I would like to use Ctrl+Tab or F8?

I need desktop1 -> desktop2 -> desktop3 -> desktop4 -> desktop1 -> ...

  • But aren't what you described keyboard shortcuts already? – Justice for Monica Oct 10 at 15:36

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.