So I have a new laptop, an Asus Zenbook UX433fn. This laptop already has Windows 10 (home) installed and I want to change it to Ubuntu. I use flashdisk for the bootable (I use UUI). But I have a problem when trying to install Ubuntu 19.04. The problem is:
Screen goes blank (black screen) after click Install Ubuntu on Ubuntu Installing Grub.
I already tried this:
- Click 'e' on grub, and replace quiet splash --- to nomodeset ---
- Click 'e' on grub, and add nomodeset on front quiet splash ( it bcome: nomodeset quiet splash --- )
- Click 'e' on grub, and add nomodeset on last quiet splash. ( it bcome: quiet splash nomodeset --- )
- Disable fastboot option on BIOS
- Disable secure boot on BIOS
- Disable fastboot on windows setting (power options)
But no luck, still blank screen.
FYI this is my laptop spec:
- Intel Core I7 (8th Gen)
- Intel UHD 620 + Nvidia MX150 2GB DDR5
Please help me!