I often play audiobooks from a car's MP3 player. Unfortunately, the system seems to misread the "tags" of the mp3 files, so I've been manually removing them with Picard. It's a multistep process and gets kind of tedious. Is there a way I can write a script to:
- (conditional) If archive is found, extract all mp3 files, delete the archive.
- Move all resulting mp3 files in that folder to that base folder, in case there are subdirectories.
- Remove all tags of all files in the directory.
- batch rename the above files to format x0001.mp3, x0002.mp3, etc...
- Copy all files to root of a flash drive. ?
Ideally I would like to right click on a directory and have an option appear in the menu to perform these steps.