- Downloaded photoshop cs6 and extracted it.
- Went to playonlinux > Graphics > Photoshop CS6
- On browse, linked the
set-up.exeand clicked on next to install photoshop
But I got the following error:
Error in POL_Wine_InstallVersion Unable to find version: 4.2
None of the tutorials I find online have mentioned this issue related to 4.2. Also, they seem to use old wine and it seems to work just fine.
My system info is:
- Laptop Model: Dell Inspiron i7 7559
- Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- Memory: 7.7 GiB
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz × 8
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2
- GNOME: 3.28.2
- OS type: 64-bit