I have a 3 monitor setup which consists of my laptop, and two monitors attached.
I updated my NVIDIA drivers, and after rebooting my system the following happens:
- Presented with login screen on the main laptop screen
- After entering my login details, my laptop screen freezes with the cursor still there.
- My two other monitors boot up with no problem and are functional.
If I play around with the CTRL + ALT + F[1-9] options, the command line screen and login screen for example (and others) all load up on my main laptop monitor.
What I've Done To Try and Fix It
- Reinstalled NVIDIA Drivers (purged then reinstalled).
- Played around with the display settings
Any help would be appreciated.