Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 720. Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. GNOME Shell 3.28.3
Touchpad skips scroll lines when:
- Scrolling in First Application (i.e.: in a text box, browser window, etc.)
- Switching to Second Application and scrolling
- Switch back to First Application and scrolling makes the scroll-point to skip - seems to skip relative to the scrolling amount done on the Second Application.
On the other hand, when:
- Scrolling in First Application
- Switching to the Second Application and do no scrolling
- Scrolling in First Application doesn't get affected.
I have two-finger scrolling setup.
Happens in all scrollable content (text boxes, browser windows, editor views, IDEs, etc...)