This question already has an answer here:

I need to log a bug against the 12.04 installer (the installation wizard that you run off the CD/DVD). What is the package name for this application?

marked as duplicate by muru, Eliah Kagan, user117103, Pilot6, karel Feb 2 '17 at 14:34

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


The name of the installation wizard is ubiquity.

Linked Question:

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.