I connected my PC to my TV via HDMI and had to set the default video and audio outputs to the TV, everything worked fine, but after I disconnected, the video playback speed was at 0.5x and the audio was not working. I don't really remeber how I fixed the video playback speed, just that it was pretty simple, but the audio never worked again.
I've tried the answers provided in these questions:
- Sound card shown as Dummy Output in Ubuntu 18.04
- Sound going to dummy output on 18.04
- No sound in Ubuntu 18.04 HP notebook
- No sound in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS after upgrade from 16.04 LTS
- "Dummy Output" No sound in Ubuntu 16.04
But none was able to get my audio back working.
Audio via bluetooth devices works fine. Please help, I'm new to Ubuntu, and Linux in general, and this is starting to get really annoying.