Good morning community, i wanted to install tracegraph on Ubuntu 16.04 - 32 bit:
- i downloaded "tracegraph202" and i extracted it.
- i downloaded "mglinstaller" and i extracted it into "tracegraph202".
- into /home/pc/Desktop/tracegraph202/ -> ./mglinstaller
- i copied all the files of tracegraph202, and i pasted them into **/Desktop/tracegraph202/bin/glnx86
- export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/pc/Desktop/tracegraph202/bin/glnx86
and when i write "./trgraph", the following error apears:
./trgraph: error while loading shared libraries: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
and i cant any helpful solution on ligne ! is there any one can help me please? Thank u so much in advance.