I'm using Google Drive, mounting it automatically after logged in in online account, but I've read that Google Drive mounted doesn't keep a offline copy of the drive so any access take a long time. Is there a way to force Google Drive to be cache offline?
The simplest way (imo) for 20.04 is to use google-drive-ocamlfuse. I don't know whether it is compatible with 18.04 or 20.1 but it's the best way for 20.04.
Because of a change of security policy from Google, Nextcloud 13 and ownCloud have removed support for Google Drive external storage, but accessing Google Docs files offline is supported by the Google Docs offline Chrome extension offered by google.com.
Access Google Docs files offline
To turn on offline access:
- You must be connected to the Internet.
- Use the Google Chrome browser.
- Don't use incognito mode.
- Install and enable Google Docs offline Chrome extension.
- Make sure you have enough free space on your device to save your files.