I've just bought a new PC:
- ASRock H370M-ITX/ac 1151-2 Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Intel Core i5 8600 Hex Core LGA 1151-2 3.10 GHz CPU Processor
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GT OCV2 6GB Video Card
Ubuntu installed from ISO. At first login screen I have the following symptoms:
- Mouse cursor is visible but unresponsive.
- Keyboard input is extremely delayed (~5 seconds per key press).
- After inputting password and pressing enter, the screen goes black, some text is printed, then it returns to the login screen (login loop).
I've disabled secure boot and used legacy boot to no avail.