I have downloaded an external theme for netbeans. How to apply it? I am using Ubuntu 10.04(LTS)
Themes are contained in a .zip archive.
- Open the Options window: Tools -> Options (see picture 1)
- Press the Import button (see picture 1)
- Press the Browse button and select the theme file (a .zip archive).
- Tick the checkbox to select all settings (just Fonts & Colors will be fine as well, those are the themes) (see picture 2)
- Press OK and accept the confirmation dialog
- After restarting, go to Options again and select the theme at Fonts & Colors, Profile (see picture 1)