This question already has an answer here:

What is Super+Tab? I was told to try to use to return fullscreen view, but I don't what it means. My keyboard does not have a key that is named super. Some shortcut key?

marked as duplicate by pomsky, Thomas Ward Sep 26 '18 at 16:50

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.