Yesterday i made a new installation of Ubuntu 18.04.
I'm trying to connect to my Digital Ocean vps like always with the
ssh user@ip command but it gets stuck.
Things i tried
- Tried to show verbose with
ssh user@ip -vvv. It get stuck in "Debug1: Connecting...", and after some time shows a "connection timed out".
- Firewall is disabled, so i'm sure is not this
- Port 22 is open
- Digital Ocean is OK, because i can connect with my mac with the same command
- Pinging the domain shows me the correct ip, so i think it's resolving correctly.
- nmap and ssh on localhost is working
tcptraceroute server_ip 22 stucks in 3 asteriscs (***)
Thanks for your help