Acidentally I deleted two directories of images from the internal stockage memory of my Asus zenfone MAX 3 and I don't have an SD card on it. I found foremost is a tool to recover deleted data. But it's not able to give it the
/run/user/1000/gvfs/mtp:host=%5Busb%3A001%2C0 as a partition to scan it.
I active the
USB debug option following these instructions:
- Go to Settings -> About Phone/Tablet.
- Go to “Build Number” at the end of the Scroll list.
- Tap on “Build Number” repeatedly 3 times
- Now Developer Option will be included in setting list of yours now. Go to “Develop Options” to check USB debugging > OK. Done.
But in USB configuration I have:
- MTP(Media Transfer Protocol)
- PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol)
- RNDIS (USB Ethernet)
- Audio Source
I plug the usb cable to the pc and I got this alert message:
Use USB to transfer files