Background - Computer ASUS TP500LN - Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Clean Install from bootable USB Drive (created from Ubuntu's Instructions) - Have downloaded MT760e-release driver - Do not have internet access from this computer - An ethernet cable does not allow access to the internet - During the Install process I can access the internet using the ethernet cable.
I follow the instruction to install the driver, but received this error
LINE 10 :
make not recongised.
- How can I install
makeso I can then install the driver?
- Is there a method to install the driver without
- Is there a method to install the driver during installation?
- Is there a method to tell Ubuntu that the USB can be used as software source (replacing the CD/DVD option)
General Odd Questions
- Why can the installer connect to the internet and not the OS using a wired connection?
- Why is Ubuntu still using CD/DVD as the only option for software source (aside from the net)