I've strange blue borders around images on google chrome see for your self
I disabled Chrome Hardware Acceleration and that Solved the problem for me.
chrome://settingsin the address bar at the top of Chrome. Or, use the menu button at the top right of the browser to choose Settings.
- Scroll to the very bottom of that page and choose the Advanced link.
- Now scroll to the very bottom of that page of settings to find some other options.
- Under the "System" heading, locate and disable the Use hardware acceleration when available option.
- If you're told to relaunch Chrome, go ahead and do that by exiting any open tabs and then opening Chrome again.
- (OPTIONAL) When Chrome starts up, open
chrome://gpuagain and check that the words "Hardware accelerated" doesn't appear next to most of the items in the "Graphics Feature Status" heading