- Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 320E-15IKB D,
- Memory: 8 GB,
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz × 4,
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 620 (Kaby Lake GT2),
- OS Type: 64-bit,
- HDD: 1 TB.
I bought this laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now I have installed only one OS, Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS. Everything is going smooth but some keys like "Q", "P", "Tab", "Backspace" etc are not working at all, whereas the onscreen keyboard is working fine.
I have tried enough by changing keyboard layout and many other ways as described on internet to get the solutions, but no result. Region & Language in the system are currently set as follows,
- Language: English (United States),
- Formats: United States,
- Input Sources: English (US).
How can I fix debug this issue?