After switching between multiple screens, I am now locked in the following situation:
- I can see that the Terminal-program runs, as I can see it with AltTAB
- Yet, when I switch to it, there is no Terminal-window visible.
- However, I get the menu bar on top, and there, I can see under menu [Tabs] that my terminal tabs are still living
- I can even access my tabs by switching to full screen, there also CntrlPageup works as expected.
- I can also say AltSPACE to get the menu for window manipulation options, but they all do not do anything noticeable, except "Minimize" which leaves full screen.
- But once I leave full screen, the windows are again invisible.
Is there a way how I can get my Terminal-tabs back to normal, visible windows?