This is a more granular/specific installation requirements for a specific laptop/software.
Linux NOOB here...
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS states minimum as:
- 2 GHz dual core processor or better
- 2 GB system memory
- 25 GB of free hard drive space
- Either a DVD drive or a USB port for the installer media
- Internet access is helpful
I have purchased an Acer Aspire One 532h Netbook which has
- Intel Atom N450 / 1.66 GHz processor
- 2 GB DDR2 PC2-6400 memory (I will be upgrading to)
- 250GB SSD (I will be upgrading to)
- Wireless Internet/Wired Ethernet
Hoping performance will be descent. Any thoughts? If this is "too much" for it to handle, any suggestions on best Linux? I want to install and run:
- Visual Studio Code
- Master PDF