I have PDF file.
I need to copy some text from it preserving its formatting (so I need to save italic, bold, _underline_, font sizes and colors, links).
It seems that I need to copy text from PDF as HTML or RTF (or something similar).
- copy text from Atril, paste to LibreOffice Writer - got plain text even if I select paste as RTF;
- copy text from Atril, paste to Abiword - got plain text;
- copy text from Okular, paste to LibreOffice or Abiword - got plain text;
- converting PDF to HTML with
pdf2htmlex- got HTML, but copying from web-browser makes all text plain again;
- importing PDF to LibreOffice Impress - formatting is preserved, but copying is difficult because of large amount of text blocks.
Which software from Ubuntu 16.04 LTS repository should I use to solve my problem?