I want to ask. I'm using window 7 and I'm trying to install ubuntu. So my computer is running 2 operating system. My problem right now is I can't switch back to windows and I don't have the option to go back to windows. What should I do? please help me
Questions you should be asking:
- Does the partition table show Windows7 still exists?
- What is the boot order BIOS references?
Additional Information that would be useful
- What kind of computer are you using? - Have you looked into the key combination to access the boot menu for your specific computer?
Assuming all is True
- The problem, if Windows still exists, is the first bootloader BIOS finds in its boot order schema is calling Grub.
Potential Fix Based on the latter
- Google the key combination (usually
F10) for your specific computer to access the boot menu at the initial BIOS splash page.
- Once you are at the boot menu you can select the Windows partition and it will boot directly to it.