I need a keyboard manipulation to switch input language. I know how to switch by clicking on the desktop.

On Windows, we have Alt+Shift.

What is the equivalent?


Super+Space should work (Super is usually the key with Windows logo).

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.