This is so specific... I'd like to be able to remotely log-in to a server.
- When it first boots it would run a script or set of instructions to contact an external server based upon network-hook (should yeild IP, doesn't need to be on the web, can just be network accessible)
- The web-hook will log IP, username
- In a background queue a network accessible external system can ssh in (assuming this is enabled by default with public-private key-pair) and setup an encrypted mount.
- The key would be stored externally to the server with the mount
- On boot it would trigger a request mount where the remote PC would connect and mount the device.
- Is this possible via CLI alone?
- If this is not possible, are there other cli (unattended scriptable) alternatives
- Are there any open-source projects that can ease the administration of this?