|visits||member for||1 year, 11 months|
|seen||11 hours ago|
- A detail oriented person incapable of seeing the big picture.
- A big picture thinker incapable understanding the details of the subject he thinks about; an idiot when it comes to the details; often a corporate psychopathic chatter bot.
- A programmer who is clumsy at manipulating bits; a bit fumbler.
- A person -often a big picture thinker- who easily gets lost in the details.
- A person with very small working memory.
History: bit + idiot.
Examples: me. I have an analog neuron capable of holding 1 bit of information signifying whether my neuron is working or not.
0 Votes Cast
This user has not cast any votes