Started with Mac, switched to Windows and finally ended up with Ubuntu, just before Unity was introduced (must have been somewhere in 2011).
Currently mostly active in Python, picking up on Perl. Although I love the actual coding, thinking in algorithms & concepts, and "chewing" on complex, seemingly impossible situations is what triggers me most.
Stuff I wrote (ppa's):
Other miscellaneous script samples:
- How can I automatically add workspaces, only if I need them?
- How can I take a screenshot from a window, with customizable margins
- Can I minimize a window into a box on Unity?
- How to show all windows of an application?
- How to block specific apps from opening in specific accounts
- Is there a script (or software) to open an application window on a specific viewport and position?
- How do I measure dimensions on screen without using a ruler?
- Is there a software that periodically lets me do mental arithmetic exercises?