|visits||member for||4 years, 3 months|
|seen||Sep 20 at 1:49|
Web developer since 1997. Other interests include embedded systems, static program analysis, and software visualization. Oh, and Lego!
Check out english.stackexchange.com, it actually has questions that are of interest to programmers, e.g.:
- Is “computing cycles” a correct term in English?
- Why do we say “motherboard”?
- Do most languages need more space than English?
- Isn't the word “uninstall” wrong?
- Why don't we use the indefinite article with 'software'?
- Version control messages: what tense?
- How to pronounce "favicon"?
- Should the word "Boolean" be capitalized?
- Pluralizing keywords in programming languages
- What's the word for 'online-extrovert-offline-introvert'?
- Alternatives to “computationally expensive”?
- “Geek” vs. “Nerd”
- Plural form of “Software”
- Term “hack” — is it more positive, or more negative?
- Which noun should I use to describe that a computer system hangs?
- What is the origin of ZOMG?
- Is “errored” correct usage?
- Is there a real difference between null and zero?
- Capitalization of User Interface Buttons
- What do we call a person who is interested in the latest technology (programming-wise)?
- Is it “GPL License” or “GPL license”?
- Difference between “computation” and “calculation”?
- What is the plural of the word “index”?
1 Vote Cast
|all time||by type|