I am making the world better by blogging every week at Endless Parentheses.
- help develop GNU Emacs,
- am one of the moderators at Emacs.StackExchange,
author and manage a number of open source projects, among which:
- Paradox: Modernized Package Menu for Emacs.
- sx.el: Full-feature Emacs client for StackOverflow, Super User, and the entire Stack Exchange network.
- aggressive-indent-mode: Minor mode that keeps your code permanently indented.
- smart-mode-line: A powerful and beautiful mode-line for Emacs.
- The Bug-Hunter: Hunt down errors in elisp files.
- names: A namespace system for elisp.
If you'd like to say thanks, I'm also on Gratipay.
52 Running a .desktop file in the terminal oct 4 '10
45 What native games are available? oct 15 '10
24 How to safely try KDE? oct 24 '10
21 How can a script check if it's being run as root? dec 2 '10
17 At what time does cron execute daily scripts? apr 25 '11
13 Decrease mouse sensitivity below the standard limit oct 20 '10
7 Getting a script to run on boot, not on login oct 27 '10