New answers tagged


There are many blogs and sites available which tell how to do unattended installation of Ubuntu derivatives but most of them for debian installers and they use a preseed file which contains d-i (debian installer) commands. By using the same preseed file will automate the ubuntu vesions having ubiquity installer to some extent but it will not fully automate ...


This method is not work for ubuntu 16.04: "<esc><wait>", "<esc><wait>", "<enter><wait>", I use ...


I found a workaround. To edit fetch-url file, to trim /cdrom string in varable url. then repack initrd, everything looks fine. I just tested it. It is cool. Thanks Mengda's investigation together with me.

Top 50 recent answers are included