Tag Info

New answers tagged


I did not install jdk, for solve them : sudo apt-get install openjdk-7-jdk


La moyenne la plus propre d'installer Netbeans dans Ubuntu est de écrire dans la ligne du commande: 'sudo apt-get install netbeans' il vas installer la version 7.0.1, mais c'est mieux que rien.


for me it works. I installed Netbeans 8 and it ask me to join the jd path. I used the first answer: sudo apt-get install openjdk-7-jdk than sh netbeans-8.0-linux.sh (suppose I'm in the /home/MYNAME/Download/ where I downloaded .sh file)


download netbean at > https://netbeans.org/downloads/ move file to Desktop then open Terminal (Ctrl+Alt+t) get this command cd Desktop sudo chmod +x netbeans-* sudo ./netbeans-*


Though I'm not sure on details, being quite new to Linux, Stack, and with the IDE selections on here, I believe the propper ppa is ppa:vajdics/netbeans-installer as was sourced from vajdics launchpad. To list out some sort of instruction. Open the terminal ( Ctrl+Alt+T ) Input "sudo add-apt-repository ppa:vajdics/netbeans-installer" and hit Enter. Input ...


Assuming you downloaded the 7.4 version If you installed netbeans from .sh installer using sudo then the default command to run netbeans is : /bin/sh "/usr/local/netbeans-7.4/bin/netbeans" if you installed netbeans without sudo then the default command is : ~/netbeans-7.4/bin/netbeans


dpkg is a debian package manager, since you have installed Nebeans by a (presumably local) script, it will not be listed in dpkg -l. Retrieve an application's command from it's desktop file: When you have an application installed of which you don't know the command, but you do have a desktop file, you can read it from the desktop file's content. The link ...

Top 50 recent answers are included