Juju is a next generation service modelling and execution framework.
Juju is a service modelling and execution platform. It lets you deploy and manage distributed systems on any cloud. Think of it as installing things onto a group of machines instead of one machine, and having them all automatically configure and talk to each other at the service level. Juju runs on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Joyent, Google Compute Engine, and OpenStack based private clouds, as well as raw bare metal via MAAS.
With Juju, different authors are able to create service charms independently, and make those services coordinate their communication through a simple protocol. Users can then take the product of different authors and very comfortably deploy those services in an environment. The result is multiple machines and components transparently collaborating towards providing the requested service.
- Charms project: https://jujucharms.com/store
- Charms-Tools project: https://launchpad.net/charm-tools
- Charms-Store Demo : https://jujucharms.com/sidebar
- Getting started: https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/getting-started.html
How can I contact the Juju team?
- Mailing list: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/juju
- IRC #juju on Freenode