Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

I quickly found out that it couldnt find some headers because i didnt properly copied them (silly me). But it didnt solve the linking problem. I managed to solve that with manually compiling opencv for every architecture and inlcuding the library files in the project, following this project as a reference: https://github.com/nikwen/ubuntu-tox-client


0

Then to the next step. Don't update them. Go to Tools -> Options -> Ubuntu, and delete all "Click Targets". Then recreate the 14.10-armhf.


0

The actual problem was that suspending my PC had disabled 3D acceleration and Qt Creator didn't start...great. As for the Pipelight stuff, I have no idea.


0

In my applications I tend to replace os.system() and subprocess.call() with subprocess.Popen (see http://stackoverflow.com/a/636570/2372604).


2

I prefer this page. Version 2.6 Version 2.7


0

It says that "FindIntltool.cmake" is not provided. This file is distributed in the cmake-extras package. Install it in the chroot (kit) that is used to build the project.


1

Ubuntu has additional QML library: qt-components-ubuntu. There were some dependencies on Unity long time ago. But it should be ok now. I think that it is not very hard to run SDK even on something like Mac OS (don't know about emulators...). No idea. There is no significant difference between desktop and mobile. For mobile there is just a cross-compiler and ...


0

The icon for the store, and the icon in the package are seperate. You need to change the icon out withn your click package, there should be a icon within the package, and a refrence to it in the .desktop file as shown: (Picture of a webapp package within the Ubuntu SDK) So replace the .png file and if the name changes be sure to change the name where it ...


1

Try import Qt.WebSockets 1.0. This is the module name given in the qmldir file. The QML Documentation says that the QtWebSockets name was introduced in Qt 5.5; prior to that, the namespace was Qt.WebSockets. Apparently, the old namespace is still active in 5.5, so I'd use it for the time being.


0

Thanks to all, it turned out after I tried to remove the settings of rc.d scripts on /etc/init.d I repeat still could not, finally I tried to reinstall the OS, I run the startup script successfully Thank for all solutions to me .


0

Well its working now, i just had to update the ubuntu :-) running this command: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade Thank you all for your responses..:-)


0

I ran into a similar problem using 14.04. After a few days of tinkering I finally gave up and switched to the genymotion simulator. Everything worked perfectly after that. genymotion


0

As suggested by @Maarten Klop, adding the vendor ID to adb_usb.ini seems to help: mat@ACA80164:~$ cat .android/adb_usb.ini # ANDROID 3RD PARTY USB VENDOR ID LIST -- DO NOT EDIT. # USE 'android update adb' TO GENERATE. # 1 USB VENDOR ID PER LINE. 0x2a45 After doing that: mat@ACA80164:~$ adb devices List of devices attached 750ABLMPX44Y device ...


2

Sounds like you were accidentally in the phone section, clicks are currently for Ubuntu Touch. Click on "Desktop" as shown here: That should get you in the right section, also remember that you won't get e-mail's for notes on the submission, so check the status and feedback areas often.


1

Databases created from QML LocalStorage are saved in ~/.local/share/<appid>/Databases/, where <appid> is the applicationName in your MainView. The databases have hexadecimal names and the extension .sqlite. Each has an associated .ini file with the name and description from the first and third arguments to openDatabaseSync. If you only create one ...



Top 50 recent answers are included