I've installed Azilink on my phone and it uses a .ovpn file but I can't get it to work due to the OpenVPN and DNS configuration changes on Ubuntu... i have a .ovpn file as follows: dev tun remote ...
I have to use an OpenVPN network to work from home, and I occasionally have problems getting DNS to resolve. The problem comes and goes, and I can't reproduce it reliably. I took the OpenVPN config ...
I just upgraded to 12.04 from 11.10, and now I can't resolve custom domains over my VPN (e.g. *.dev.local). It worked splendid before the upgrade. Both my /etc/resolv.conf and route -n looks exactly ...