When we submit an application to the Ubuntu Software Center, how long does it take to complete the review stages? Namely,
- Pending Review
- In Review
How long (average or based on your experience) does it take to complete each of these two stages?
And does the duration of reviewing change by type of application submitted (for Python, Java, etc)? Or is it all the same?
More details about my app:
- Its a commercial app (I put $2.99 as the price when submitting)
- Its a Kakuro game (but the name is "Sukaro")
- It is made in Java SE without using any external libraries
- Its not platform-specific (as Java is platform-independent)
- I submitted it without packaging (as I don't know how). I submitted the single .jar file
- I provided all the required information (such as screenshots, etc)