I have the same headsets and works for me in a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04, I'll tell you what I did:
- Install Blueman and open it.
- Open Blueman, put the headset in pairing mode (when turning on, press the power button until you see a blue light blinking)
- Hit "Search" In Blueman. You'll see the headset there.
- Right click on the headset, "add", then "trust", then "Pair". Immediately after that, "Connect to" - and choose the option "Audio Sink".
- If the headset is connected, will beep twice and the light will change to green. Enjoy.
If you don't have sound after that, follow this steps:
1) Stop, and if possible, close everything that is playing audio.
2) Go to Blueman, right click in the headset, and check that the headset is not connected to headset service and audio sink at the same time. If is the case, disconnect it from headset service only.
3) Try again, if doesn't' work, disconnect it from audio sink as well, and reconnect, or remove it and repeat the procedure again. Is a bit of a headache in the beginning, but the headset works fine. Also, make sure to set up the headset before starting to play music, otherwise you most likely will have issues.
Hope this helps.