I'm running Ubuntu 11.10, and just signed up for Ubuntu One and Ubuntu One Music. Generally file sync is working fine, but music has been a complete failure so far. Here's what I'm looking at:
- After 24 hours, not a single mp3 or ogg file from my laptop has sync'd to the Cloud Music folder.
- I have 4 gigs of data used, which is definitely not enough to include music files. That's about the right amount for my docs and photos. With music, it should be more like 13 gigs.
- No music shows up on the Ubuntu One Music app on my phone, nor on the web view of my Ubuntu One Cloud folder
- I followed all the online instructions I could find. Basically, on my laptop, right click on the Music folder and select "Ubuntu One > Synchronize this folder"
- The Music folder now has a green check mark on it indicating its sync'd
- The Ubuntu One app on my laptop says "File Sync is up to date"
- I did provide credit card information, and on the Ubuntu One website "Music Streaming" is listed as one of my services.
So what am I doing wrong?