I'm struggeling with getting my Zotac Nano Ad10 machine to work with ATI HD 6310 drivers on my Ubuntu 11.10 (64bit) installation.
Here's how I tried to get it to work:
2) Ran it and pressed continue + automatic install.
3) It told me to reboot, so I did.
4) Still slow as crap, went into "Additional drivers" and selected ATI and pressed activate. Rebooted.
5) Still slow, and I checked "System Info" and it said it was still using "VESA:Wrestler", so I tried to reinstall using --force.
6) Ubuntu doesnt boot now, it fail on some crash report thing (can't remember name).
7) I went into prompt, and tried to install the drivers again, but same problem, eventhough installation is successful.
How do I resolve this problem? Can someone tell me what to type step by step? I'm abit new to Linux.