How to emulate winkey+arrow Windows 7's maximise shortcut keys?
Is there anything that provides functionality in gnome/compiz/ubuntu similar to Window 7's new snapping features? This includes the following abilities:
- Dragging a window by its title bar to the top edge of the screen maximizes the window-
- Dragging the window away from the top restores the window to its original size
- Dragging a window by its title bar to either edge of the screen fills that half of the monitor - fully vertically maximized and half horizontally maximized.
- Dragging the same window away from the edge restores the window to its original size
- Double-clicking on the vertical resize edges of any window maximizes the window vertically with its current horizontal size
I've come to really enjoy this feature of windows 7 and would love to have something identical in ubuntu.