After upgrading Ubuntu from 10.10 to 11.10 (though 11.04) the hibernation fails once in a while.
With 10.10 I used uswsusp - it does not work at all on 11.10 (uninstalled) so I use ordinary swsusp. The ordinary hibernation fails to start once in a while:
- Sometimes starts clearly after hibernation without problems
- Sometimes I get kernel panic
- Sometimes it just reboots itself.
- Happens with Unity, Gnome, XFCE and KDE.
- The behavior is not consistent
Any ideas how can it be fixed or at least properly debugged?